Real Decision Makers. Real Opportunities.
Wednesday, April 4, 1-4 pm
The Reverse Expo will allow medical equipment sales and service vendors who are registered exhibitors of MD Expo a unique opportunity to meet with 20+ Supply Chain, Procurement and Healthcare Technology Directors from America’s most prestigious hospitals, imaging centers and health systems. Meet with real decision makers, have one on one interaction, and network with these high level executives.
We provide a unique and optimal environment to start the relationship at the Reverse Expo. Then throughout MD Expo’s exhibit hall, networking events, classes and entertainment, build and establish a real rapport and bond with key decision makers. It’s the perfect recipe for maximizing your time and ROI!
Cost to attend the MD Reverse Expo: $995/person
Limited to first 40 vendor attendees!
max two representatives per company
must be a registered exhibitor with MD Expo to participate in the reverse expo
- Sr Manager | Stanford Health Care
- Regional Director/National Procurement Director | St. Joseph's Health/TKA
- Senior Technology Manager | Anne Arundel Medical Campus
- Director, Clinical Engineering | Erlanger Health System
- Associate Director (COO) | Dayton VA Medical Center/VISN 10
- System Director HTM | St. Lukes Health System
- Director - Regional Clinical Engineering | Mercy Health
- Specialist | WellStar Health System
- HTM Program Manager | Mayo Clinic
- Director, Biomedical Engineering | Children's of Alabama
- Chief, Biomedical Engineering | Veterans Health Care System of the Ozarks
- Director of Clinical Engineering | Honor Health
- Clinical Engineering Manager | University of Minnesota Health
- Director of Clinical Engineering | WakeMed Health and Hospitals
- Army Service Lead / 68A BMET Enlisted Subject Matter Expert | Department of Defense Biomedical Equipment Technician Training Program
- Clinical Engineering Manager | Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Program Manager | Intermountain Healthcare
- Supervisor, Clinical Engineering | WakeMed Health and Hospitals
- Vice President, Technology Management/ENTECH | Banner Health - Support Services
- Regional Director, Clinical Engineering | Trinity Health